Spanish Bungalow Court Units with Rooftop Patios and Cityline Views
Perched above the street, a classic 1920’s Spanish courtyard complex, lushly lined with banana trees and jungle vibes, sits these eight southeast facing units, four detached bungalows, two with private decks above the garages and most with private outdoor space, with an additional grand four-unit building in the rear. Named the next culinary hotspot in Los Angeles, welcome to Historic Filipinotown, where heritage and history meet colorful murals and casual dining eateries. These homes are bursting with character with 1920’s details, views of the city skyline, bright and updated throughout with modern amenities. Updated features include appliances, in-unit laundry, some with rooftop deck, private patios and more. Centrally located within moments of Virgil Village, Echo Park, and Downtown.
TIC sale with financing available – with as little as 10% down thru Sterling Bank, Henry Jeanes, email@example.com.
- ALL UNITS ARE 1 BED/1 BATH
- 117 ROSEMONT AVE. $350,000 / 539 SQ FT / ROOFTOP DECK
- 117 1/4 ROSEMONT AVE. $299,000 / 536 SQ FT / PATIO AREA
- 117 1/2 ROSEMONT AVE. $375,000 / 591 SQ FT / PATIO DECK / GARAGE
- 117 3/4 ROSEMONT AVE. $375,000 / 591 SQ FT / SHARED PATIO / GARAGE
- 119 ROSEMONT AVE. $375,000 / 591 SQ FT / PATIO DECK / GARAGE
- 119 1/4 ROSEMONT AVE. $375,000 / 591 SQ FT / SHARED PATIO / GARAGE
- 119 1/2 ROSEMONT AVE. $299,000 / 538 SQ FT / PRIVATE AREA
- 119 3/4 ROSEMONT AVE. $350,000 / 539 SQ FT / ROOFTOP DECK
117 3/4 ROSEMONT:
119 1/4 ROSEMONT:
119 3/4 ROSEMONT:
ABOUT THE RENTAL GIRL & HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH TENANTS IN COMMON (TIC):