Charming Ocean Park Craftsman Bungalow
Grab your board and your beach chair, and head to Main for a quick bite to eat on your way to the beach. After a day in the sun, head home to this rare Ocean Park pied-a-terre, just four blocks from Main, and five blocks from the beach. Through a white picket fence, drop off your beach gear in your private fenced-in front yard, before heading in to this adorable Craftsman bungalow, each unit shares only one wall. With original hardwood floors and French windows, skylight, and new updates such as a tastefully renovated kitchen and bath, and modern updates such as AC and heat, and in-unit laundry – what more is needed? Bonus room perfect for home office, covered front porch, low HOA’s and an affordable price tag round out these jewels in an intimate three-unit community.
2644 5th St.
2646 5th St.
433 Hill St.
- 433 Hill St. / $1,775,000 / 1,226 / 3 BED/2 BATH / SOLD!
- 2644 5th St. / $749,000 / 540 SQ FT / 1 BED/1 BATH
- 2646 5th St / $749,000 / 618 SQ FT / 1 BED/1 BATH
2644-2646 5th Street/433 Hill Street, HOA, a Tenants in Common (TIC) Community:
- Intimate 3-Unit HOA
- HOA covers insurance, water, finance management
- Each owner pays for their unit gas and electric (each unit is individually metered for gas and electric)
- The HOA paid insurance covers the entire property and satisfies lender requirements
- Pets are allowed
- Rental restrictions apply, please inquire
- No permission needed to sell your unit
- With TIC you have similar usage and renovation rights as a condo owner
- All units are being offered for sale for the first time
- We do not need to close multiple units concurrently
- We can close one unit at a time
- HOA dues $200/month
ABOUT THE RENTAL GIRL & HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH TENANTS IN COMMON (TIC):
- Read more about TIC ownership HERE
- Download a copy of our TIC Field GuideHERE
- View all our current TIC offerings HERE
- The Rental Girl + TIC + Our Story HERE
- Visit Andy Sirkin’s website for more research on TIC sales HERE
(Andy is the TIC attorney who pioneered TIC sales in the early 80’s in San Francisco. His website has a wealth of info on TIC ownership).
- View TRG + TIC in the News, for Press & Media go HERE
- If you are a buyer or investor interested in purchasing or developing a TIC, contact an experienced TIC Realtor® on our team.
Elizabeth McDonald, Broker & TIC Co-Lead
The Rental Girl
323-313-5780 / Cell
BRE Lic #: 01449897
The Rental Girl (therentalgirl.com) is a full service Real Estate brokerage specializing in residential leasing and sales. We have been serving renters and landlords since 2004. We work with thousands of Los Angeles renters each year, and many of these renters are qualified to buy, but can’t afford or find a home in a neighborhood they want to live. In 2016, a client of ours introduced us to TIC ownership and we saw immediately how many renters and entry level buyers in LA could benefit from a TIC market here. We met with Sterling Bank, who was working actively to pioneer a TIC market in LA, and other San Francisco vendors. And so began our research on TICs. Since then, we have helped bring many TIC units to the market, and we have many new TIC communities coming soon. With every new TIC building that hits the market, more renters, landlords and realtors are discovering TIC sales and the TIC movement is growing rapidly. We love to share our accumulated knowledge, and support our real estate colleagues, landlords and renters and the TIC community.