Charming Mt. Washington Retreat
Is this too good to be true? A character-filled ground floor unit in the coveted Mt. Washington enclave that feels more like a home than anything else out there. And it IS better than anything else out there: a one-bedroom on paper, but there is also a separate den (no closet) which could be a perfect 2nd bedroom for guests, or for your home hobbies and projects. And then – in addition to all this – there is a creative detached room (think: art, home gym or office) with terra cotta flooring, crisp white walls and a glass door that opens to your own private fully enclosed back yard, adorned with mature landscaping and drought-tolerant greenery, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. Yes, you read that right: a private gated yard, just for you. Recently renovated, the kitchen features floating shelves, butcher block counters and organic white tile and brand new white appliances, including a dishwasher! Updates include renovated bath, new dual-pane windows, and bamboo floors. Wait, there’s more: also included is a private laundry room with side-by-side washer/dryer and utility sink. This gated Spanish 2-unit intimate community features a common landscaped front yard and low HOAs. A must see!
240-242 ISABEL ST. HOA
A 2-UNIT TIC COMMUNITY | LAST UNIT AVAILABLE SUMMER 2021
- $499,000 list price
- 1 bed / 1 bath + den + detached office
- 680 square feet
- HOA dues $250
- Ground floor unit
- Private gated yard
240-242 Isabel St. HOA FAQ, a Tenants in Common (TIC) Community:
- There are 2 units total in this community.
- HOA dues cover water, insurance, gardener, finance management.
- HOA owners are responsible for common area maintenance (each co-owner’s portion is based on their square footage).
- Owner pays for their unit gas and electric (each unit is individually metered for gas and electric).
- Insurance covers the entire property.
- Pets are allowed.
- Rental restrictions apply.
- No permission needed to sell your unit.
- With TIC you have similar usage and renovation rights as a condo owner.
- This is a new TIC community.
- We do not need to close both units concurrently
- We can close one unit at a time
TIC sale with financing available – with as little as 10% down thru Sterling Bank, Henry Jeanes, email@example.com.
ABOUT THE RENTAL GIRL & HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH TENANTS IN COMMON (TIC):
- Read more about TIC ownership HERE
- Download a copy of our TIC Field GuideHERE
- View all our current TIC offerings HERE
- The Rental Girl + TIC + Our Story HERE
- Visit Andy Sirkin’s website for more research on TIC sales HERE
(Andy is the TIC attorney who pioneered TIC sales in the early 80’s in San Francisco. His website has a wealth of info on TIC ownership).
- View TRG + TIC in the News, for Press & Media go HERE
- If you are a buyer or investor interested in purchasing or developing a TIC, contact an experienced TIC Realtor® on our team.
Elizabeth McDonald, Broker & TIC Co-Lead
The Rental Girl
323-313-5780 / Cell
BRE Lic #: 01449897
The Rental Girl (therentalgirl.com) is a full service Real Estate brokerage specializing in residential leasing and sales. We have been serving renters and landlords since 2004. We work with thousands of Los Angeles renters each year, and many of these renters are qualified to buy, but can’t afford or find a home in a neighborhood they want to live. In 2016, a client of ours introduced us to TIC ownership and we saw immediately how many renters and entry level buyers in LA could benefit from a TIC market here. We met with Sterling Bank, who was working actively to pioneer a TIC market in LA, and other San Francisco vendors. And so began our research on TICs. Since then, we have helped bring many TIC units to the market, and we have many new TIC communities coming soon. With every new TIC building that hits the market, more renters, landlords and realtors are discovering TIC sales and the TIC movement is growing rapidly. We love to share our accumulated knowledge, and support our real estate colleagues, landlords and renters and the TIC community.