We asked The Rental Girl’s San Gabriel leasing agent expert to name a few of her favorite things about San Gabriel:
- New Capital Seafood. New Capital Seafood is a totally no-frills dim sum place. It’s known for its yummy dim sum at super inexpensive prices. All the plates are under $2.
- Babita Restaurant. This small hidden gem has the best food. I love bringing out of town guests here for the experience. http://www.babita-mexicuisine.com/
- The San Gabriel Mission. The history and architecture. http://www.sangabrielmissionchurch.org/
- Petrillos Pizza. This is a city staple. This pizza joint has been here for years and people come from all over to have a slice of this pizza. http://www.yelp.com/biz/petrillos-pizza-restaurant-san-gabriel
- The Exotic Foot Spa. I have been coming here for years to have massages. For $20 you get the best massage and leave relaxed. http://www.yelp.com/biz/exotic-spa-san-gabriel
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.