HISTORIC ARTS DISTRICT WAREHOUSE LOFT | CREATIVE SPACE FOR ART STUDIO, PRODUCTION OFFICE OR STARTUP | SHORT TERM OPTIONS
*Send email to Joaquin@therentalgirl.com to set up a showing*
Looking for a unique and inspiring work space to make your own downtown? This former factory warehouse loft built in 1908 is available to exercise your creativity. The loft has a TV and leather sofa for lounging and socializing. A huge copper vent hood anchors the center of the kitchen with a rolling island. Next to the kitchen there’s a large dining/meeting area featuring a wood plank and exposed brick accent wall. There are three baths--an enormous third bathroom framed with a Parthenon-esque facade houses two sinks and a deep freestanding soaker tub. Light pours through skylights and eclectic industrial lighting and ceiling fans are featured throughout. Is all of this making you thirsty? The working vintage vending machine has a variety of beverages available and yes, there's A/C throughout!
On your block you’ll have Urth Caffe, Arts Distric CO-Op, and a brand new park. The dog park is also nearby! Take a short walk and you’ll find the popular Resident bar, Angel City Brewery, Arts District Brewing Co, the 82 arcade bar and The Pie Hole! Not far from the Little Tokyo/Arts District metro stop and easy 101 access.
- Approx 2000 sq ft
- Former factory warehouse built in 1908
- Creative space
- Loft area w/ TV
- Kitchen w/ refrigerator, gas stovetop, rolling kitchen island, copper vent hood
- Vintage vending machine
- Industrial style lighting and ceiling fans
- Arts District - walk to Urth Caffe, Resident, 82, Arts District Brewing Co, and more!
- Inquire for availability dates!
- Short-term up to 12 Months - Month-to-month renewal options
- One month's security deposit
- Utilities included: electric, gas, water, trash, WiFi
- Street parking
- Bring your Pup to work
- 3 Bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms
- sq. ft.
- 2000 Sq. Ft.
- Will Consider Pet