Spacious, Old World Charm, Vintage 1937 Duplex | 3 Bedrm, 2 Bath
Sitting back off the street, this vintage Duplex built in 1937 maintains its old world charm. Through the front door, sunlight splashes across the newly refinished hardwood floors from gorgeous windows surrounding a working fireplace. A wide doorway leads into a bright dining room with built in cabinets. The kitchen and mud room provide the following: new fridge, vintage working over/stove combo, a portable dishwasher, and washer/dryer with laundry sink.
Full 3 bedrooms with space galore! A master bed (King sized bed welcome) w/ ensuite bathroom fit for a film star- vanity, vintage tub, and separate standing shower with the original tile. Walk in closets lined with cedar. Windows that provide lovely light.
Shared outdoor space sits at the back of the property with a grassy patch and old school laundry line for drying your towels. Throw up some garden lights, bring in a topiary or two, and you're in your own Mediterranean paradise. Located on a tree lined street just south of West 3rd and a few blocks west of The Grove, this centrally located Duplex provides a neighborhood feel right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles life.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Beautifully Refinished Hardwoods Throughout
- Working Fireplace
- Central Heat
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen with Mud Room
- Fridge, Stove, Portable Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal Included
- Washer/Dryer/Laundry Sink
- Huge Master Bedrm w/ Ensuite Bath (Separate Shower & Tub)
- Shared Outdoor Area in Back of property
- One Car Garage
- Original 1930's Tile
- Vintage Chandeliers
- Walk-in Closets w/ Cedar Lining
- One Year Lease
- Owner Pays Water & Gardener
- One Garage Parking Spot
- Pets Considered with Additional Security Deposit
- One Month's Deposit
- Move In Funds Due at Lease Signing: 1st Months rent Plus 1 months Security
- Tenant Incentive: Tenant pays rent on or before the 1st of the month, Tenant receives $40 refund from Owner
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Lindsay
Location: West Hollywood
- 3 Bedroom
- 2 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 1990 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet