Large Bright 1 BR w/ Exposed brick & the NYC feel you crave | Updated Appliance | Near Descarga
Near Descarga Speakeasy, Lemon Grove Recreation Center & Hollywood Forever Cemetery perfect for all the Cinespia movie goers! Newly updated one bedroom in East Hollywood with a bonus space for an at home office. Engineered Hardwood floors, freshly painted walls and an exposed brick wall in the living-room to add a little rustic charm.
Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen tied with beautifully stained wooden cabinets, black granite counter tops and handsome grey slab floor tiles for the modern touch. Large and brightly lit bedroom with large sliding door closet. Bright ceramic tiles, updated sink, beautiful black vanity and mirrored medicine cabinet in the bathroom giving it a fresh and seamless feel. It's move-in ready!
Make it your own!
- Available Now!
- Hip East Hollywood neighborhood
- Gorgeous Newly updated Floors
- Approx 600 sqft.
- Freshly Painted
- Kitchen Includes: Stove and Fridge
- Washer and Dryer on site
- 1 Parking Space Included (additional $100 monthly)
- One Year Lease
- Pets Will Be Considered with Additional Deposit $300/Cat and $500/Dog
- First Monts Rent Plus All Applicable Deposits Due at Lease Signing within 48 Hours of Approval
- Owner Pays: Water - Tenant Pays: Remaining Utilities
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
text "11am Santa Monica" to 323.590.0988 to RSVPcall Joaquin
Location: East Hollywood
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 600 Sq. Ft.
- Will Consider Pet