Eagle Rock | Modern Updates | Spacious Lot
Perfectly nestled between Highland Park and Mt Washington, this Eagle Rock 1930's house has so much charm!
Upon passing through the powder blue front door you are immediately inspired by the details of old and new. The light fixture hanging overhead upon entering the home is original to the property and has been lovingly restored. The living room is flooded with light and includes a tiled gas fireplace and a mantle of natural wood ideal for your picture frames or favorite objects. The eating nook and kitchen are adjacent to each. The kitchen includes brand new appliances and access to a designated space for laundry and a door that takes you around back. The two bedrooms and one bathroom are at the rear of the property offering plenty of natural light.
The backyard is completely paved with an awning, a former fish pond, a storage shed and access to the two car garage. The front yard has recently been updated with mostly drought-tolerant plants and an apple and citrus tree waiting to bear you fruit.
- 2 bedrooms + 1 bath
- 874 sqft of living space
- 5,295 sqft lot
- 2 car garage
- Functioning gas fireplace
- Appliances Include: Fridge, Stove Top, Oven, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer
- Property is completely enclosed. Driveway permits parking for two cars, tandem
- Built in 1939
- Rent is $3,100
- Security Deposit is equal to one month's rent
- Full first months rent + security deposit is due at lease signing
- Owner pays for Gardener. Tenant pays for all remaining utilities
- 12 months lease minimum
- Will consider pet-- please ask.
- Available NOW!
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Angela
Location: Eagle Rock
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 874 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet