CASA LARISSA – BREATHTAKING SPANISH FLATS IN THE HEART OF SILVER LAKE
- 3206 LARISSA DRIVE, SILVER LAKE
- 1 BED/ 1 BATH
- SQUARE FEET: 530 SQ/FT
- LIST PRICE: $425,000
- TIC SALE WITH AS LITTLE AS 10% DOWN FINANCING
MORE FROM THE RENTAL GIRL ON TIC OWNERSHIP:
- Read more about TIC ownership HERE
- Download a copy of our TIC Field Guide HERE
- View all our current TIC offerings HERE
- The Rental Girl + TIC + Our Story HERE
- Visit Andy Sirkin’s website for more research on TIC sales HERE
(Andy is the TIC attorney who pioneered TIC sales in the early 80’s in San Francisco. His website has a wealth of info on TIC ownership).
- View TRG + TIC in the News, for Press & Media go HERE
- If you are a buyer or investor interested in purchasing or developing a TIC, contact an experienced TIC Realtor® on our team.
Elizabeth McDonald, Broker & TIC Co-Lead
The Rental Girl
323-313-5780 / Cell
BRE Lic #: 01449897
ABOUT THE RENTAL GIRL & HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH TENANTS in COMMON (TIC):
The Rental Girl (therentalgirl.com) is a full service Real Estate brokerage specializing in residential leasing and sales. We have been serving renters and landlords since 2004. We work with thousands of Los Angeles renters each year, and many of these renters are qualified to buy, but can’t afford or find a home in a neighborhood they want to live. In 2016, a client of ours introduced us to TIC ownership and we saw immediately how many renters and entry level buyers in LA could benefit from a TIC market here. We met with Sterling Bank, who was working actively to pioneer a TIC market in LA, and other San Francisco vendors. And so began our research on TICs. Since then, we have helped bring many TIC units to the market, and we have many new TIC communities coming soon. With every new TIC building that hits the market, more renters, landlords and realtors are discovering TIC sales and the TIC movement is growing rapidly. We love to share our accumulated knowledge, and support our real estate colleagues, landlords and renters and the tenants in common Los Angeles community.