THREE DETACHED BUNGALOWS IN SILVER LAKE
617-619 MICHELTORENA ST. HOA, SILVER LAKE
A 4-UNIT TIC COMMUNITY | FIRST BUNGALOW AVAILABLE NOW!
Nestled in back, away from the street, flanked on three sides by private, gated yards, one of three detached homes on a lot, this lovingly re-envisioned home with a touch of elegance is sure to check all the boxes. For starters, location. Located in the South West side of Silver Lake, a quiet corner in the city, a block to Cafecito Organico, a few blocks to all the great eats in Virgil Village and Sunset Junction, a few short blocks to Bellevue Park. But location isn’t everything – this detached home is close to perfect: it shares no walls and comes with two private yards, one parking space, a bonus 6×6 storage shed, central AC and heat, washer/dryer in unit, solid Mahogany front and back doors, lots of light, completely upgraded with new appliances including new dishwasher, renovated bath, brand new kitchen, recessed lighting, dual pane wood windows and good closet space to boot. What more can you ask for? All this, for an affordable price, it will be hard to pass up.
TIC sale with financing available – with as little as 10% down thru Sterling Bank, Henry Jeanes, email@example.com.
- HOA Dues: $250.00/month
- 1-parking space
- Central AC and heat
- In-unit laundry
- Private yards
- Bonus 6×6 storage shed
617-619 Micheltorena Street HOA FAQ, a Tenants in Common (TIC) Community:
- There are 3 units total in this community
- HOA dues cover insurance, gardener, finance management
- HOA owners are responsible for common area maintenance (each co-owner’s portion is based on their square footage)
- Owner pays for their unit gas and electric (each unit is individually metered for gas and electric)
- Insurance covers the entire property, including walls-in (buyer does not need to get additional HO-6 policy)
- Pets are allowed
- Rental restrictions apply
- No permission needed to sell your unit
- With TIC you have the same usage and renovation rights as a condo owner
- This is a new TIC community
- Contact listing agent if you have further questions!
619 Micheltorena St.
- 535,000 list price
- 2 bed 1 bath
- 744 square feet
- HOA DUES $250/month
ABOUT THE RENTAL GIRL & HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH TENANTS IN COMMON (TIC):
- Read more about TIC ownership HERE
- Download a copy of our TIC Field GuideHERE
- View all our current TIC offerings HERE
- The Rental Girl + TIC + Our Story HERE
- Visit Andy Sirkin’s website for more research on TIC sales HERE
(Andy is the TIC attorney who pioneered TIC sales in the early 80’s in San Francisco. His website has a wealth of info on TIC ownership).
- View TRG + TIC in the News, for Press & Media go HERE
- If you are a buyer or investor interested in purchasing or developing a TIC, contact an experienced TIC Realtor® on our team.
Elizabeth McDonald, Broker & TIC Co-Lead
The Rental Girl
323-313-5780 / Cell
BRE Lic #: 01449897
The Rental Girl (therentalgirl.com) is a full service Real Estate brokerage specializing in residential leasing and sales. We have been serving renters and landlords since 2004. We work with thousands of Los Angeles renters each year, and many of these renters are qualified to buy, but can’t afford or find a home in a neighborhood they want to live. In 2016, a client of ours introduced us to TIC ownership and we saw immediately how many renters and entry level buyers in LA could benefit from a TIC market here. We met with Sterling Bank, who was working actively to pioneer a TIC market in LA, and other San Francisco vendors. And so began our research on TICs. Since then, we have helped bring many TIC units to the market, and we have many new TIC communities coming soon. With every new TIC building that hits the market, more renters, landlords and realtors are discovering TIC sales and the TIC movement is growing rapidly. We love to share our accumulated knowledge, and support our real estate colleagues, landlords and renters and the TIC community.