We asked The Rental Girl’s Altadena leasing agent expert to name a few of her favorite things about Altadena:
- Inspiration Point. This hiking trail is located at the top of Lake Avenue. Whenever I need to reset I hike to the top and enjoy the amazing view of the city. http://www.modernhiker.com/2007/10/02/hiking-echo-mountain-and-inspiration-point/
- The Homes. The neighborhoods of Altadena have some of the most beautiful homes around. From the landscaping to the architecture, these homes will wow you.
- Bulgarini Gelato. The best gelato around with flavors you won’t find anywhere else. http://bulgarinigelato.com
- Patticakes The Dessert Company. The best cake ever. This is my spot to order cakes when I have parties. http://www.patticakesdesserts.com/
- Farnsworth Park. It has a beautiful view of mountains and an awesome amphitheater with free concerts in the summer. http://parks.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/dpr/Parks/Charles_S_Farnsworth_Park
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.