Luxury 3 Bedroom | Modern Hi-Fi New Build | Central Air and All Appliances Included | Rooftop Lounge with DTLA Views
As soon as you step into your home you’re eyes will rest easy with the perfect aesthetic. The designer took special care to make choices our modern renters dream about! These apartments feature incredible kitchen layouts with modern quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, in-unit stackable washer/dryer, and more. Incredible light pours in from the windows and diffuses the glow through the open layout. All bedrooms can fit a queen and the finishings make it a sleek place to sleep. We also cannot get enough of the luxurious bathrooms with ample counter space and sexy glass showers.
The Building: This gated community is sure to check each and every box. As you pass through the entrance you will find a 24 hour gym to your left and a business center lounge to your right, separated by an open air courtyard with art installations on display by local artists. On the south side of the property you will find an on-site dog park with a dog run and yard for you and your neighbor’s furry friends to play. Back inside near the elevators is the mail room that comes complete with parcel pickup lockers that will keep all of you 1-click goodies in safe keeping. As you wait for the elevator to open, you can take in a view of downtown because the interior of this building is actually open air. On the rooftop is an amazing deck! This is the perfect place to gather around a fireplace with a glass of wine, get to grilling on the community bbq, reserve the movie screening area to premiere that short film that you've passionately and tirelessly have been working on, roll out your yoga mat for some sun salutations, or unwind in the supersized 30 person capacity spa.
The Neighborhood: Located just a few blocks from Echo Park Lake and only a mile to Sunset Blvd and all Echo Park has to offer! Take a quick walk to morning coffee at Blue Bottle, Woodcat, or Dinette. Grab lunch or dinner at Sage, Honey Hi, or Masa. Not only is Echo Park just out your door, you can take a quick ride and be in DTLA in no time. Get ready to live LA right and always be happy to come home to 333 B.
Living at 333 B is going to be an experience you’ll never regret. Get ready to have your jaw drop and reach out for a showing today!
Listing Courtesty of Sky Properties Inc.
- Available Now!
- Echo Park | Historic Filipinotown
- Spacious Kitchens with Soft Close Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, Microwave & Dishwasher Included
- In-unit Washer/Dryer
- Walk-in Closets
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Recessed Lighting
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Business Center
- EV Ready
- Dog Run and Dog Wash Station
- Secure Gated Parking at Additional Cost, $75/mo single space or $100/mo for two tandem parking spaces.
- Bicycle Lockers
- Additional Storage Lockers
- Mail Room w/Parcel Pickup Lockers
- Two Elevators
- Rootop Jacuzzi with DTLA Views and Incredible Sunsets
- Movie Screenings
- Rooftop Yoga 3x per week
- Live Music Events
- 3 Fireplaces
- Multiple Lounge Areas
- Farmhouse Table w/Power Outlets
- Free Wifi Throughout the Common Areas
- 1/2 Mile to Echo Park Lake, Close to Vista Hermosa Park, 1 mile to Sunset. Tons of new bars, restaurants, coffee shops and businesses opening in the surrounding blocks!
- First Months rent plus security deposit due at signing. ($1000 security deposit on approved credit)
- $100/mo pet rent (no pet deposit)
- Additional Storage Lockers available for $80/mo
- One Parking Space available for $75. Two Tandem Parking Available for $100/mo.
- Must have verifiable income of 3x the rent or more.
- No one with an eviction will be considered.
- Renters Insurance Required.
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Properties rent quickly in L.A. Come to the showing prepared with a completed application package. Click here to start the application process now.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call
Location: Echo Park
- 3 Bedroom
- 2 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 1158 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet