Loft Apartment | Cypress Park | Pet-Friendly!
** For showings & inquiries, please contact Angela | firstname.lastname@example.org**
Cypress Park is one of the Eastside's best-kept secrets and according to Curbed, is projected to be NELA's next "It" neighborhood! Nestled between Frogtown and Highland Park and only minutes away from DTLA, Cypress Park is the place to be!
This two bedroom + one bath loft style apartment is located within Alta Lofts and includes amenities like a 24 hr gym, a business center lounge, bike storage, visitor parking and an outdoor grilling area. The loft apartment is equipped with newer appliances, an open concept kitchen, a laundry room off of the full bath and ample sized bedrooms.
Get it while it is ripe and enjoy views of Friday Night Game fireworks from your living room window!
- Two bedrooms + One full bath
- 1,324 sqft of living space
- Central Air + Heat
- 1 parking space
- Amenities Include: 24 hr gym, business lounge, outdoor grilling, visitor parking
- 10 min walk to the gold line- Cypress/Lincoln Heights
- Built in 1925
- Available Now!
- Rent is $2,495
- Security Deposit is equal to one-months rent
- Full first months rent + Security deposit due at lease signing
- Owner pays for water & HOA fee
- Tenant pays for electricity & gas
- Tenant is responsible for paying HOA's $150 moving-in/out fee + a $250 moving deposit
- Pets will be considered with a deposit of $500 for dogs $300 for cats
- Available Now!
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Properties rent quickly in L.A. Come to the showing prepared with a completed application package. Click here to start the application process now.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Angela
Location: East Los Angeles
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 1324 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet