Cabinesque Hollywood Hills Single Family Home w/ Back Patio & Terraced Hillside | 2 Car Garage
A huge oak tree towers over this rustic cabin like home nestled in a canyon in the Hollywood Hills. Cozy up this fall next to the wood burning fireplace in the living room, entertain in the spring and summer on the side deck or back patio. Garden on the terraced hillside, convert one of the garages into an artist studio, enjoy the views from the top of hill. Take a hike to Runyon Canyon or Lake Hollywood. Enjoy the nature and beauty of Los Angeles while living right in the heart of it all!
Sitting on a small, residential, dead end street located in the Cahuenga Pass area. Private, quiet and yet close to all. Featuring 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, an open floor plan, good size kitchen with stove and fridge. There are 2 side by side single car garages and a bonus storage room with washer/dryer included. Unique homes like these do not come available often.
- 2BR/1BA Single Family Home in the Hollywood Hills Neighborhood
- Freshly Painted Interior
- Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen includes: Fridge, dishwasher, stove/oven
- Freshly Painted 2-Tone Kitchen Cabinets
- Washer & Dryer (Basement area)
- Back Patio for indoor/outdoor space off Kitchen area
- 2 Window A/C Units
- 1 Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Views of the Hills from Terraced Hillside
- Wired for ADT Security System
- One Year Lease or More
- 2 Single Car Garages at Street Level w/ Automatic Doors
- One Month Deposit + First Month's Rent to Move-in
- Tenant pays utilities & Security System Fees
- Pets case by case w/ additional deposit
- Available Now!
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Missy
Location: Hollywood Hills
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 800 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet