Updated Hollywood Hills Upper Duplex, 2 bd / 2 bath w/ City Views |Private Front Yard, Balcony & Backyard | Central A/C
Nestled in the peaceful Hollywood Hills, this charming upper duplex will steal your heart! Featuring hexagonal art glass windows, hardwood flooring, brand new designer bathrooms, fireplace w/ patterned tile, and decked out kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The amount indoor/outdoor space will blow your mind with a private/gated front yard, spacious patio balcony with views of Hollywood city lights below, and an enormous shared back yard that includes a dog run for your pup. Natural sunlight streams in through windows on all sides, including in the 2 spacious bedrooms with deep closet space.
Your new home in the Hollywood Dell is merely minutes from Franklin Village, which hosts a UCB, Gelson’s Market, Bourgeois Pig (one of our favorite tea spots!) and other great shops and restaurants. A quick commute to Los Feliz, Griffith Park, Hollywood, West Hollywood, and The Valley.
- Real Hardwood Floors
- Spacious Open Living Room w/ French Doors into Dining Room
- Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher in Kitchen
- Central A/C
- Massive Shared back yard behind Garage w/ Brand New Dog Run
- Private Front Yard w/ New Fencing
- Front & Back Door Private Entrances
- Hexagonal Art Glass Windows
- Shared Washer & Dryer w/ Downstairs Unit
- Closets with Shelving in both Bedrooms
- Brand New Bathrooms w/ Subway & Penny Tiling
- Tons of Natural Light
- One Year Lease Minimum
- Inquire about Utilities
- Two Covered Carport Parking Spaces Included
- Pets Considered w/ Application & Additional Pet Deposit
- One Month's Security Deposit
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Missy
Location: Hollywood Hills
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 1500 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Pets Allowed