Hollywood Hills Hidden Enclave Mid-Century 1 Bedrm | Abundant Shared Outdoor Space, Balcony | Lovely Vintage Appeal
One bedroom apartments such as these do not come available frequently due to thier vintage charm and location alone. This mid-century building is tucked into Argyle Ave at the foot of the Hollywood Hills just north of the Capitol Records building in the heart of old Hollywood. A special little nook in the hills for those that like to escape the hustle and bustle of it all.
The abundant shared outdoor space on the property alone will make you smile as your dog wags its tail at the future possibilities. This upper apartment sits up high, looking down on the terraced patios and umbrellas spread about for your cook outs, sun bathing, book reading, and dog/cat nap adventures. Not to mention the nice view of the city looking southward.
Added perks... kitchen comes with a fridge, stove, and tons of cabinet space. There is back door access in the kitchen to get in a nice breeze or to sit out and enjoy that morning coffee. The oversized mid-century windows in the living room and bedroom bring in amazing light. Oh, and there is a huge, original bathtub plus a separate standing shower in the bathroom.
- Upper Unit
- Large Mid-Century Style Windows w/ Great Lighting
- Kitchen includes Stove & Fridge
- Oversized Kitchen Sink
- Plentiful Kitchen Cabinet Space
- Backdoor in Kitchen leads to Shared Patio/Balcony
- Oversized Closet Space in Living Rm.
- Queen Bedroom with Dual Closets
- Crown Molding Detials in Living Rm
- Linen Cabinets & Drawers in Hall
- Bathrm Includes Tub & Shower!
- Historic Hollywood Hills Location
- A/C Wall Unit
- Shared Outdoor Space throughout property
- Coin Laundry on Site
- 1 Off-Street, Covered & Gated Parking Spot
- Owner Pays for Water & Gardener
- PETS: Dogs and Cats 20 lbs & Under. $500 Pet deposit.
- At Lease Signing = 1 Month's Deposit + 1st Month's Rent
- Available Now!
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Missy
Location: Hollywood Hills
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 700 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet