Sleek! Modern! Private! This Hillside Home is All That & More
CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR AND SEE EVERY ANGLE!
Hip and stylish hillside home Studio City. Completely renovated so the design is fresh and the home's systems such as plumbing and HVAC are up to date, too. Excellent location right off of Ventura Blvd, and sweet, private backyard & patio surrounded by greenery, perfect for pets to play, friends to relax and you to entertain in style. 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths. Solid oak hardwood floors, recessed lighting! Gorgeous kitchen with Ceasarstone counter tops, newer stainless steel appliances and modern grey & white cabinetry. Uber modern, remodeled bathrooms. Close to Studio City's awesome restaurants, bars & shopping! Just a hop, skip and a jump to Universal City, NoHo, Hollywood and even DTLA. Easy freeway access. This place is simply FAB! Come see for yourself.
- Modern Home
- 3 BD/1.5 BA
- Central A/C & heat
- Recently renovated
- Recessed lighting
- Solid oak wood floors
- Over 1200 Sq Ft
- New electrical panel, new copper plumbing, HVAC system and water heater, garage door, driveway
- Master with patio access through French doors
- Great light throughout
- Stackable Washer/dryer
- Remodeled kitchen with Caeserstone countertops and newer stainless steel appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Fridge, Microwave
- Grassy yard: fenced with patio
- 2-car garage & driveway parking
- One year lease; security deposit = 2 months rent
- To move in: 1st month's rent + security deposit
- Pets considered with add'l deposit
- Tenant pays for all utils
- Owner pays for gardener
- Available Dec 1st
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Michelle
Location: Studio City
- 3 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 1200 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet