Adorable and Charming Cottage | Lush Yard - 2 Baths | Parking | A Skip to the Village!
If you’re looking for a private, detached home without spending a fortune.... with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a washer/dryer, big kitchen, garage – Oh! And it has to also be charming… Well, you've found it!
An adorably charming detached front home sitting on a tree-lined street that's surrounded by a front lush green yard, birds, flowers and shaded by a huge tree, is yours for the taking! Located in the heart of Atwater Village, you will find a variety of shops, restaurants, yoga/dance studios and cafes! The LA River is super close, a five-mile path enjoyed daily by locals for cycling, strolls and serves as an excellent way to connect to nature in the middle of a busy day.
Upon entering this home, you will notice the natural light that fills the space from the cozy living room to the spacious dining area and beyond. Real wood floors, updated hardware & light fixtures and fresh paint throughout, are just some of the perks you'll love about this cottage.
If you enjoy cooking, you’re in for a treat! The kitchen is spacious with lots of counter space and all the appliances you need to hone your culinary skills: stove, fridge, and microwave! A full-size washer and dryer are also included, making it easy to knock out tasks like laundry and cooking at the same time! Hello, multitasker!
Two bedrooms flank the back half of the house. The smaller bedroom sits at the front of the home and while it may be cozy, there is plenty of closet space and enough room for your bed and a dresser. This would make a great guest bedroom or office space! The master bedroom has great closet space, including a second closet in the full private bathroom. The second/guest bathroom sits between both rooms and includes a vanity and deep soaking tub!
Enjoy the freedom that comes with no longer sharing walls, and make this your new home!
- Front 1920"s Cottage
- Approx 750 sq. ft.
- Real wood floors
- Freshly painted throughout
- Cozy living room
- Ample dining area
- Two full bathrooms
- Cozy bedroom makes a great office
- Master bedroom features full bath & 2 offices
- Spacious Kitchen: Stove, fridge, microwave, washer and dryer included
- Gravity and wall heater
- Window A/C units in bedrooms
- One Garage space, may fit a smaller car, BUT make sure to look at the space and confirm it meets your needs, larger cars and trucks will not fit.
- One parking space right in front of the garage space also included
- Lush front open yard NOTE: There is no back yard, the back yard is for the back house. There is no enclosed yard. This home comes only with the open front yard.
- *** Great location***A few block from Glendale Blvd, the heart of Atwater Village where you will find a variety of shops, restaurants, yoga/dance studios and cafes!
- Owner will consider pet
- Available for Immediate Move In
- One year lease minimum
- One month's rent deposit
- Pet deposit $300/cat, $500/dog
- Plus a full month’s rent required upon lease signing.
- Owner pays Water
- Tenants pay ALL the rest of the utilities
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Jasmine
Location: Atwater Village
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 795 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet