DTLA LOFT W/ INDUSTRIAL STYLE WINDOWS | SLEEK KITCHEN| CENTRAL A/C | ROOF TOP HOT TUBS & BBQ
Quintessential industrial style loft in a popular and walkable area of DTLA. If you’re looking for sleek, modern style you’ll love the cement floors, high ceilings, and wall of original metal framed windows. The updated kitchen boasts an enormous counter that doubles as a bar and features BOSCH stainless steel appliances and European-style cabinetry. The spacious bathroom has enough room for a deep soaking tub and what you’ve been pining for: a full-sized washer and dryer! Central A/C and heat are there to keep you comfortable.
On the roof of the building, you’ll find spectacular views of downtown from both the well appointed BBQ area and TWO hot tubs, open 24 hours! With a WalkScore of 97, you’ve got convenience at your doorstep. The Santee Village community features a fitness center, swimming pool, basketball court, driving range, fountains, grocery store, and restaurants. Coffee Colab is one of my favorite spots for that morning fix and is just downstairs!
Located on the edge of the Fashion District and the Historic Core with close proximity to everything you want to experience downtown. The Ace Hotel, Mayan Theatre, Regent Theatre, and Exchange LA are all an easy walk, and that's just getting started! There are too many amazing restaurants and unique bars to list, but you have to try Clifton's. One parking space is included in an off-site garage on Maple a short walk a couple blocks away.
- Studio loft
- 660 sq ft
- Central A/C & heat
- Original oversized windows
- High ceilings
- Industrial style w/ cement floors
- Spacious updated bathroom w/ soaking tub
- Full-size washer/dryer in unit
- Beautiful updated kitchen w/ expansive counter
- European Style cabinetry
- Stainless steel BOSCH appliances: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Building amenities: Rooftop hot tubs & BBQ area w/ amazing views
- Convenient urban living: WalkScore of 97
- Available now!
- One year minimum lease
- One month's rent deposit
- Small dog considered w/ additional $500 deposit
- One parking space included in nearby garage
- Separate $150 HOA move-in/out fee, $500 deposit check required
- Please, no smoking
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Properties rent quickly in L.A. Come to the showing prepared with a completed application package. Click here to start the application process now.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Robyn
- 0 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 660 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet