MAD MEN MEETS INDUSTRIAL IN HISTORIC CORE | ROOFTOP POOL AND BBQ PATIO | DOG RUN | PARKING
*90 different floor plans! Pictures are of similar units, availability and pricing will vary*
Looking for a downtown building with character, history, and fantastic amenities? This former transit company building in the Historic Core is the place to be! Penthouse level units feature spacious high ceilings 14-25 ft with a raised mezzanine level, gorgeous wood or sealed cement floors and massive windows with amazing city views. Each unit features updated kitchen and bathrooms as well as in unit washer/dryer.
The expansive rooftop patio with a pool and hot tub is the perfect place to unwind! Get grilling on one of the multiple BBQs with a handy mini-fridge and plenty of tables and seating to utilize. Catch the Dodgers on the flatscreen with TWC and Wifi while you lounge by one of the gas fireplaces. You can pop down to the second-floor gym to break a sweat or to break a few pool balls in the lounge area.
Parking is available in the attached garage with a valet. You'll be steps away from Artisan House's fabulous restaurant, bar, deli/coffee/convenience shop and beer/wine selection. Walking distance to a plethora of options and a short trip to Whole Foods and LA Live! Being in this spot downtown you're truly in the center of everything.
- Penthouse level
- Industrial vibe with Mid-Century touches
- 14-25 ft ceilings
- Hardwood or cement floors
- City views from huge windows
- Updated kitchen/baths
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Rooftop features pool, hot tub, BBQ area w/ Wifi and flat screens w/ TWC
- Dog run
- Lounge w/ flat screen, pool table, vending machines
- Walking distance to everything
- Penthouse, studio, and limited 1 or 2 bedroom loft availability $2037-$3100+
- Pet-friendly w/ additional deposit and pet rent
- One attached garage parking space per unit at $135/month with valet
- Utilities not included
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Robyn
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 1917 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Pets Allowed