Quaint Single Family Home, Craftsman Influenced w/ High Wood Panel Ceilings & Recent Updates
***PLEASE NOTE: This home shares the lot with another occupied unit that has a separate entrance.***
Built in 1912, this Craftsman influenced single family home has a lot of quirk and quaintness. The freshly painted exterior has a bright red front door to welcome you home. Located down the block from De Longpre park just east of Highland Ave, this location gives a neighborhood feel with the convenience of being in the mix of Hollywood city life.
The front patio is fully gated with a secure entry that provides privacy and security- perfect to let your doggy out without having to worry or to take in a morning coffee in your P.J's. This full two bed, 2 bath home has recent updates including fully renovated bathrooms, fresh paint throughout, new windows, new fridge, and new window blinds.
The living and dining room floor plan give a great sense of space with the highly pitched ceiling and split level flooring. The kitchen includes plentiful cabinet storage, dishwasher, fridge, and stove. Each bedroom provides closet space with sliding mirrored doors and is large enough for Queen or King beds.
Come by and check her out as this gal won't last long on the market.
- Craftsman inspired Single Family Home from turn of the century
- 2 Full Bathrooms Tub/Shower Combo
- 2 Full Bedrooms, One Bedrm has ensuite bath
- Recent Updates Include: Fully Renovated Bathrooms, Fresh Paint inside & out, New Windows, New Window Blinds, New Fridge
- Kitchen Includes: Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove
- Extra Huge Storage Room (not pictured)
- Unique pitched, wood panelled ceiling in Living Rm
- Gas Fireplace
- Enclosed, Gated/Secured Lot
- Gated Driveway parking can easily fit one car, two if compact
- Spacious Living & Dining Rms
- Gated Front Patio
- De Longpre Park is right down the block
- Close to Hollywood & Highland
- PLEASE NOTE: This home shares the lot with another occupied unit that has a seperate entrance
- Flat Rate for Utilities TBD including water, trash, gas, electric
- Tenant pays cable/internet
- Private Washer/Dryer on site (exterior side of the house)
- Pets Case by Case w/ Additional Deposit
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Emily will be showing this unit. If you need to contact her, you may reach her at 916-529-2827.
Please contact me to set up a time.
Properties rent quickly in L.A. Come to the showing prepared with a completed application package. Click here to start the application process now.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Missy
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 1400 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet