1920'S 4-PLex | Stunning, Sleek Remodel | Deck | Garage | By The Vista Theater & Sunset Junction
This unit is currently occupied. Home will be available Feb 1st 2017.
This place is absolutely gorgeous! It has been renovated from the studs to the ceiling and you get to be the 1st to live here!
Walk in and instantly fall in love with your new home. This remodel was designed with excellent taste, quality, and attention to detail. The sophisticated touches throughout make this one a rare find.
Imagine… everywhere you look, is ALL new. Yet, they kept the old charm we love - real wood floors and arched entryways. The living room is filled with natural light through the multitude of windows. The half bath is fantastic. A balcony features views of bright blue skies.
An open layout shows off the fierce two-toned kitchen, featuring a wrap around breakfast bar, providing plenty of seating for your guests. Listen to Miles Davis as you cook while spices fill the home with a lovely aroma and the best part… All the appliances you need are included!
The smaller bedroom is a perfect office and guest room. The main bedroom a little cozy, yet features a large closet and built-in bench providing extra comfort. The main bathroom boasts an extra deep tub for your relaxing bubble baths. The laundry room includes a private washer and dryer.
This immaculate building is surrounded by manicured grounds. A private single car garage is included for each unit plus a tandem parking space. The huge upper community deck is just the place to unwind with friends, cheese and your favorite glass of wine.
Stellar location! In Los Feliz Village, yet around the corner from Sunset Junction. Here, you are surrounded by an abundance of venues and eateries in every direction! The Tiki bar, El Chavo Restaurant, Alcove Café, Umami Burger, Good Luck bar, Vinoteca, Farfalla and the list goes on!
Make this your new home! You will love it!
- Available Feb 1st 2017
- 1920’s 4-PLEX
- Lower unit
- New and beautiful remodel from head to toe
- Approx 1000 sq ft
- Open floor plan
- Two bedrooms
- Walk in closet in master w/ built in shelves and storage bench
- 1 1/2 bath
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless range, panel ready dishwasher, microwave hood w/ ventilation to exterior, refrigerator.
- Large oversized sink
- Custom millwork throughout
- Refinished original hardwood floors throughout
- Modern light fixtures
- Central air and heat
- Dual pane windows
- New insulation throughout
- Laundry room with new washer / dryer
- Has a huge storage closet
- Manicured front and back yards
- Lemon and avocado trees
- Huge community roof deck
- 2 parking spaces per unit (1 private covered garage with garage door opener)
- New subpanel and electrical throughout,
- Each unit individually metered
- New copper plumbing and ABS drains throughout
- Sleek plumbing fixtures throughout w/ Toto toilets
- Pets will be considered
- This building will be converted in the next coming year, ask me about this.
- Can't beat this prime location. In the heart of Los Feliz, walking distance to Sunset Blvd, Hillhurst and Vermont…Restaurants: Alcove, Umami Burger, Best Fish Taco Ensenada, Home; Bars: Covell, Tiki Ti, Good Luck, Vinoteca Farfalla; Vista Theater; Vons; and much more!
- THis is a non smoking building
- Available Feb 1st for move in
- One year lease minimum
- Owner pays water & gardening
- Tenant pays ALL remaining utilities
- 1 month rent deposit
- Pet deposit $300/cat, $500/dog (
- Liability insurance required for dogs
- A full months rent, plus all deposits required to sign the lease and secure the property.
- This is a non smoking building
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Jasmine
Location: Los Feliz
- 2 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bath
- sq. ft.
- approx 1000 Sq. Ft.
- Off-Street Parking
- Will Consider Pet