Charming Restored Spacious 1920s Studio - Vintage Touches - Big French Windows - Spectacular View
Newly updated with billowy, fresh painted walls, kitchen cabinets with glass knobs, refinished original hardwoods, lots of charming vintage touches and a bright airy view make this comfy studio a space you will want to sink into.
Cozy, spacious and quaint - with planked doors, French windows, checkered floor, built-in vanity, sunken tub and even a chandelier! Home will feel like you escaped to a New England beach town or old-world European country cottage.
Get some flowy curtains, open the windows wide, let the sun flood in and take your view of the Hollywood sign.
Sit in your eat-in kitchen with an espresso and pastry, breezily gaze out on the rooftops. That view! If you squint, you could be looking out over a Mediterranean village.
Luxuriate in your brand new sunken tub in your restored, vintage bath.
Head out to the lush backyard, the garden table doesn't mind having butter, jam and tea spilled on it.
When you venture out into the world, you'll get wherever you are going in a snap - the 101 and 110 are ridiculously close.
Nestled between Echo Park, Silverlake and DTLA there are sooo many trendy cool restaurants, cafes, venues and shops in your neighborhood.
Echo Park Lake, Elysian Park, Dodger Stadium and LA Live are so easily accessible your weekends will be filled up with picnics, sports, concerts, hikes and outdoor movies.
But you might just want to stay at home.
- Built in the 1920's
- Spanish Style, Well Maintained 12 Unit Building
- Beautiful Architectural Details
- Lush, Shared Backyard
- Views of the Hollywood Sign
- Just Renovated
- Flooded with Light
- Spacious, Eat in Kitchen
- Brand New Quartz Counters
- Great Cabinet Space
- Restored Vintage Touches - Glass door knobs and Hinges on the cabinets
- New Appliances - Gas Stove and Fridge
- Beautiful Vintage Chandelier
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- French Windows
- High Beamed Ceilings
- Spacious Closet with Built in Shoe Vault
- Elegant, Restored Bath with Brand New Pedestal Sink and Sunken Bath
- Easy access to 101, 110 freeway, DTLA, Echo Park, Silverlake
- Cat Friendly
- Available Now
- One Year Minimum Lease
- One Month's Security Deposit
- Water Included
- Gas, Electric and Trash Paid By Tenant
- Cat Friendly!
RSVP for an appointment
please select one
Please contact me to set up a time.
Properties rent quickly in L.A. Come to the showing prepared with a completed application package. Click here to start the application process now.
Can’t wait to see you!
* Showing times are during business hours.
Let’s set up a showing! Showings generally take place during business hours, or join us during our Saturday Rent Crawl, when we show our properties back to back. Contact us a day or two in advance to set up a time.call Alexis
- 0 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- sq. ft.
- 450 Sq. Ft.
- Cat Only